Frequently Asked Questions:
All our products are Brand New, still in the original package unless noted, and come with the full manufactures warranty. Company registration is not required - please feel free to browse and order. No restrictions.
Be Notified When the Item You're Looking for Arrives:
BRAND NEW items arrive everyday into our warehouse and we do our best to update our online inventory everyday.
In stock items have the "Add to Cart" Logo. If you need more quantity contact us - we may have more.
Out of stock items have the "Notify When In" Logo. Clicking this allows you to enter your e-mail address for our system to automatically notify you when a shipment of the item has arrived in stock. We do not share, rent, sell or use this e-mail address for any other purpose than to tell you when the product is back in stock.
Items shipped UPS, USPS Priority Mail (for PO Boxes), and/or LTL (for heavy items ). We will use the most efficient and safest shipping method for your products to arrive in perfect condition. All Faucets and parts are shipped within 72 hours. All large and/or breakable items requiring foam packing will be loaded with shipper within 72 hours. LTL Carrier delivery times vary significantly due to weather conditions, road conditions and distance.Contact us with any questions.
Note: Shipping charges for most fixtures are based on Dimensional Weight due to the large size-to-wieght ratio. Shipping charges are based more on size than actual weight of the item, for more information on Dimensional Weight - see here.
Shipping Charges are:
|1 - 10 Pounds $ 17.95||41 - 60 Pounds $ 83.44|
|11 - 20 Pounds $ 27.17||61 - 80 Pounds $ 94.17|
|21 - 40 Pounds $ 59.64
||81 - 100 Pounds $ 121.72|
Shipping charges are added to the order after totaling all intems in the Shopping Cart. Larger, heavier items, will be delivered LTL by a freight carrier. Standard freight service includes delivery of your order curbside only. Lift-Gate service is available at a additional charge. All LTL shipping is calculated on a order by order basis. In the event certain products and/or zip codes require additional charges, you will be notified as quickly as possible. Contact us for more shipping information.
All orders are shipped within 72 hours of receiving cleared payment. You will receive an email with shipper and tracking information upon shipment. Most items are double boxed, foam/peanut/filler packed + wrapped for protection. Our shipping fees include all insurance fees. All items are shipped insured. We automatically combine shipping for more than 1 item.
Here is the care and effort that goes into making sure your items arrive in perfect condition:
1. We open and inspect each item.
2. We cover each item in a oversized, heavy-duty plastic bag.
3. Replace each item in its original package and foam pack it.
4. Insert the package into another box, carton or crate and cushion with foam at least 2" on each side, top and bottom.
Condition Rating System:
There is basic condition vocabulary we use for describing the condition of our parts out of the original package. It works very well, most of the time, however we realize everything is subjective, by customer. The condition ratings are basic and we do not use supercilious terms like "mint" (these are not coins) or "Near Fine" (it either is or it isn't), and we don't use plus and minus signs (+/-). We tend to overdescribe flaws and undervalue the condition rating so that the parts you receive look better than you expected they would.
We sell only Genuine Kohler Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts. We started when a customer needed a part from a faucet that was in pretty bad shape, however our part was in better condition than theirs. We believe everyone should be able to buy parts at 30% - 60% less than what others sell them for. These parts are new and have never been used on a working faucet. We always do our best to take and display this several photos of the actual part you will be purchasing. We also realize many of our customers purchase parts from us not for their intended use on a faucet but for other uses.
The parts come from faucets we get in everyday from our 400+ supplier network that may be in the wrong box, incomplete faucets, no box at all or from showrooms (used as non-operating displays).
If, however, you receive a part from us and you think the condition is not as it was described you may return it for a full refund, less shipping. You must return the parts within 7 days, provided that the part as not been installed, in its original condition and notify us in advance.
Questions about the paricular condition of a part are always welcomed. Our Rating System is:
- Brand New - as delivered from the manufacturer. That would include intact, original seals, original paperwork and accessories along with the original box or container.
- Excellent - While ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean, it is not in the original packaging. Most of our parts are from "Open Box Product" we purchase from distributors. Never used or installed, they've just been bouncing around in the box. No dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing or surface dents, with a perfect finish.
- Very Good - While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it may have minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing or surface dents (with perfect finish) in an extremely minor, nearly invisible (hidden from view) area of the product. An example of this would be a pit on the back side of a handle facing the wall - no one will ever see it.
- Good - While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it may have minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing or surface dents (with perfect finish) usually the result of bouncing in a box and becoming unwrapped.
- Fair - While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it may have minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing, surface dents, and an irregular finish. Irregular finish may be chipping, peeling and/or and inconsistent finish.
- Poor - We would scrap it but its not made anymore and you may really need it, only buy it if it's better than what you have. While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it will have some of the following: minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing, surface dents, and/or an irregular finish. Irregular finish may be chipping, peeling and/or and inconsistent finish.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. For your confidence, security and peace of mind we are:
- A buySAFE Bonded Seller,
- PayPal Verified Seller,
- Square Trade Verified Seller,
- An ebay Powerseller
Collection of Payment:Your credit card (or other form of payment) will be charged and collected at the time you place your order. Some of our products are special order, your credit card will be charged at the time that you place your order. In order to clarify any confusion, this is because we place orders with the manufacturers on your behalf. Once we order the items, we are unable to cancel or must return and pay a restocking fee. Therefore we consider this charge a "100% deposit". If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please call us at 888-285-1203.
Change Orders and Cancellations:
Alert us as soon as possible when you know that you need to cancel or change an order. EVEN IF YOU CALL US, all cancellation requests must be made in writing by sending an email to [email protected] stating your name, order # and reason for cancellation or change. Keep your sent email as proof that you tried to cancel the order at a certain date and time. WE MUST SEND YOU BACK A CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION. Until you receive this email, your order has not yet been canceled.
We will make every effort to process your cancellation. However, orders can only be canceled if they have not entered the shipping process. If your order has entered the shipping process (either shipping to you, or ordered from a 3rd party that cannot stop the shipment), then you may not cancel an order. If you would like to return an item that has already entered the shipping process, please see our return policies. Special orders from manufacturers may not be cancelled. An order that has already been processed cannot be canceled over the weekend as the manufacturers are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
We will only accept returns purchased at Faucets + Fixtures Overstock. To initiate a return please contact our customer service department by email: [email protected], our contact page, or by telephone 1-888-283-1203. Telephone hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST. Packages must be shipped back to the address listed on your return label and you must keep tracking numbers for the returned merchandise. We accept Returns from 7 days from the day your product is delivered.
The following items cannot be returned or cancelled:
- Service Parts
- Cast-Iron Kitchen Sinks
- Toilets and Toilet Seats
- All Merchandise must be in new un-used condition
- All Merchandise must be in original packaging with out damage to packaging (No Shipping Labels or Markings on Original Packaging)
- Products Returned must include proper paper work and installation instructions
- The factory box must not be tampered with or written on or have any shipping labels attached or be defaced in anyway
- Merchandise must include valid RGA Number and Customer Information
- Returns must be sent back to the correct warehouse
- It is suggested that you repack product in larger box to avoid damage in shipping
- Returned items are subject to a 35% re-stocking fee on non-special order items (due to manufacturer charges that apply to us). Special order items cannot be returned. We will notify you of a special order item.
We are here to help you with any defective item that you may receive. We only sell top quality, Factory First Brand New Products. So this is a rare occasion. In the event of a defective item. Faucets + Fixtures Overstock will be glad to contact the manufacturer for you to initiate the return and replacement of your defective item. In some cases the items must be sent back to the Manufacturer’s distributor. If this is the case, we will ship you out new items and accept the return of your defective item. Defective items are not charged a re-stocking fee.
All claims for defective items and/or missing parts need to be made within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
What happens once an request to return an item is received:
When you contact our helpful customer service team. Within 1 to 2 Business Days your Return Goods Authorization (RGA) will be processed. We will email you a PDF document with a RGA number and address to send back your items to be returned. Please write the RGA number on the outside of the outside packaging double box (Not the Factory Box included with your Faucet or Accessories. This must remain factory fresh.) Your return will arrive at our Returns Warehouse and we will open and inspect the item(s). We will then process your credit back to the original card used. Note: To protect your safety our Safe, Secure System only Keeps Credit Card Numbers on File for 30 Days and Our system Never Shows your 3 Digit Security Code.
We process your credit within 2 Business days from the time we receive your return. However, Please allow up to 10 Business Days for your credit to show on your account. This is due to processing times for each individual bank and credit card company.