There is basic condition vocabulary we use for describing the condition of our Nearly Perfect items, parts, and items out of the original package. It works very well, most of the time, however we realize everything is subjective, by individual. The condition ratings are basic and we do not use supercilious terms like "mint" (these are not coins) or "Near Fine" (it either is or it isn't), and we don't use plus and minus signs (+/-). We tend to overdescribe flaws and undervalue the condition rating so that the parts you receive look better than you expected they would.
We sell only Genuine Kohler Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts. We started when a customer needed a part from a faucet that was in pretty bad shape, however our part was in better condition than theirs. We believe everyone should be able to buy parts at 30% - 60% less than what others sell them for. These parts are new and have never been used on a working faucet. We always do our best to take and display several photos of the actual part you will be purchasing. We also realize many of our customers purchase parts from us not for their intended use on a faucet but for other uses.
The parts, Nearly Perfect items and items out of the original package come from faucets we get in everyday from our 400+ supplier network that may be in the wrong box, incomplete faucets, no box at all or from showrooms (used as non-operating displays).
If, however, you receive a part, Nearly Perfect item and/or item out of the original package from us and you think the condition is not as it was described you may return it for a full refund, less shipping. You must return the parts within 7 days, provided that the part as not been installed, still in its original condition and notify us in advance for a RM number.
Questions about the paricular condition of a part are always welcomed. Our Rating System is:
- Brand New - as delivered from the manufacturer. That would include intact, original seals, original paperwork and accessories along with the original box or container.
- Perfect - While ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean, it is not in the original packaging. Most of our parts are from "Open Box Product" we purchase from distributors. Never used or installed, they've just been bouncing around in the box. No dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing or surface dents, with a perfect finish.
- Excellent - While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it may have minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing or surface dents (with perfect finish) in an extremely minor, nearly invisible (hidden from view) area of the product. An example of this would be a pit on the back side of a handle facing the wall - no one will ever see it.
- Good - While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it may have minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing or surface dents (with perfect finish) usually the result of bouncing in a box and becoming unwrapped.
- Fair - While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it may have minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing, surface dents, and an irregular finish. Irregular finish may be chipping, peeling and/or and inconsistent finish.
- Poor - We would scrap it but its not made anymore and you may really need it, only buy it if it's better than what you have. While still ensuring that the part is of extremely high quality and clean it will have some of the following: minor dimples, pits, scratches, scuffing, surface dents, and/or an irregular finish. Irregular finish may be chipping, peeling and/or and inconsistent finish.
Questions on our Condition Rating System contact us.